Location: Leichhardt, NSW
Employment type: Full time
Applications close: August 31st 2018
Established in 2000, Australian brand LEE MATHEWS delicately weaves colour, texture and prints into sophisticated and refined collections for the modern woman; lifestyle separates in linen and cotton meet statement dresses in luxurious silks. Inspired by the interests of the founder, Lee, prints and textiles are derived from her love for art, silhouettes from her passion for architecture and colour palettes from her chosen home - Australia’s unique flora and fauna.
About the role:
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of stock control and dispatch across the retail and wholesale arms of the business.
This role will include, but is not limited to:
- Manage all stock inventory.
- Ensure stock deliveries match the purchase order. Notify Production Manager and Retail Manager of short shipments
- Work with Production Manager to understand stock arrival dates and prepare allocations and advising 3PL on deliveries
- Liaising with 3PL warehouse both local and offshore on a daily basis to follow through receipting, processing and distribution of stock.
- Execute weekly stock transfers between stores
- Manage integrity of stock levels in all locations.
- Conduct stock takes as needed, including updating stock discrepancies
- Proactively address Vendor Compliance issues and opportunities in the way Vendors pack, ticket and ship merchandise
- Ensure that damaged/problem merchandise are identified and processed according to established guidelines
- Collaborate with operations to resolve issues centered around overages/shortages
- Manage the local storage unit
- Order office supplies
- Comprehend the implication of any actions to the Company bottom line
- Maintain and update all inbound and global shipping reports communicating any delays in timely manner
- Process Commercial invoices and Packing lists for global client base as required
- Book all couriers for Production and Design related consignments along with reconciliation of all invoice related paperwork
- In bound and out bound tracking reports for all regions, communicating updates to various teams across the business, requesting PODs as required.
- Enter stock receipts according to packing list and 3PL variation reporting, updating production and Operation Manager with discrepancies found
- Efficient and accurate despatch and reporting
- Ensure on time stock movements within set delivery windows
- Ensure 3PL providers follow vendor guides and deliver goods within individual vendor requirements.
- Update and maintain all Supporting data within customer portals, along with, routing and EDI data bases.
- Coordinate with Wholesale Manager, ensuring customer base is up to date prior to the start of each season
- Booking of vendor specific related labelling and packaging and keeping stock levels of all required packaging.
Requirements for the role:
- 6+ years experience in a similar role.
- Strong numerical skills and experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent IT skills, Excel, ERP systems, and other IT planning tools
- Experience in process improvement
- Working within a retail business along with 3PL for both local and off shore.
- Knowledge of Cin7 desirable
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Sound logic and reasoning skills
- Methodical approach to work flow
- Ability to lead and work efficiently to schedule
- Strong work ethic
- Good team player, but also able to work on own initiative