E-Commerce Assistant Manager, Leichhardt
Location: Leichhardt, NSW
Employment Type: Full-time
Applications close: 21st January 2019
Established in 2000, Australian brand LEE MATHEWS delicately weaves colour, texture and prints into sophisticated and refined collections for the modern woman; lifestyle separates in linen and cotton meet statement dresses in luxurious silks. Inspired by the interests of the founder, Lee, prints and textiles are derived from her love for art, silhouettes from her passion for architecture and colour palettes from her chosen home - Australia’s unique flora and fauna.
About the role:
Lee Mathews is looking for an engaged, experienced and proactive member to join the team as an E-Commerce Assistant Manager. This will be a diverse role, in an exciting time for the brand - working across the growing E-Commerce department of the business, with the opportunity to further develop skills.
The E-Commerce Assistant Manager will be responsible for assisting with the coordination of all operations, development, content, sales and analytics of the Lee Mathews online store. You will work closely with the E-Commerce Manager and wider Lee Mathews team.
The roles tasks and responsibilities will include, but is not limited to:
- Managing the daily operations across customer service management
- Assisting customers with all enquiries on a daily basis
- Managing the VIP customer roster
- Processing and responding to all return requests
- Providing and maintaining a first class customer experience for all Lee Mathews customers
- Process all online orders, including the picking, packing, dispatching and inventory management of orders received via the online store
- Ensure orders are fulfilled timely and accurately, with attention to detail in all aspects of the ordering process
- Processing of all returns, including refunds, exchanges and credit notes.
- Assist with the management and review of online inventory, to ensure an accurate holding for the online store
- Assist with the stocktake of online inventory
- Assist with online stock consolidations as well as store to store transfers
- Assist and run the back-in-stock movements and consolidations between online, head office and retail stores
- Assist with product uploads - including editing imagery (with photoshop), descriptions and inventory
- Assist with e-commerce shoots
- Assist with merchandising of site
- Assist with management of sale activities, including merchandising, promotional codes, sale inventory and communications
- Assist with general site maintenance - including homepage, product and collection updates
- Assisting with internal communication between the Office and Lee Mathews retail stores
- Assisting with general procedures and practices undertaken by the Lee Mathews head office, as required (e.g. assisting with distribution, office communication and coordination)
Requirements for the role:
- 2+ years previous experience in an E-Commerce role, preferably working in the fashion/retail industry
- Proven ability to manage customer service operations, with experience in this area and proven successes
- Excellent customer service abilities via phone and email, including tone, ability to resolve conflict and issues, while also multitasking assistance for multiple customers
- Experience working with Photoshop and/or InDesign
- Previous experience of online inventory management
- Ability to easily and accurately create product descriptions, with a focus on spelling and grammar
- Experience working with couriers, shipping logistics and other distribution methods
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Keen interest in the fashion and/or e-commerce industry
- Good, hard-working, fun nature!
For further enquiries about the role or to submit an application please contact - email@example.com